- Roman Abramovich: Chelsea set for more Premier League scrutiny over former owner’s era
- Colby Covington: Dana White is a ‘piece of (expletive) person’ with no morals or values
- Bulls, bears locked in war over stock markets
- Manchester City 1-1 Everton: Demarai Gray stunner earns Toffees battling point over Premier League champions
- Who killed Johnny? A Chicago officer shot a teen in the back, but the boy’s accomplice went to prison
Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis pledged to continue their efforts to restrict abortion, regardless of recent elections that revealed a groundswell of support for abortion rights even in Republican-led states.
Over a Saturday night brisket dinner, attendees of the Pulse Life Advocates Christmas Gala heard speeches from activists who oppose abortion rights, Reynolds and Iowa Attorney General Brenna Bird, and DeSantis and Florida first lady Casey DeSantis.